Nureca is prone to finalise the share allotment of its Rs 100-crore preliminary public supply (IPO) on February 23, as per the schedule accessible in its prospectus. The IPO, which was open for bidding for 3 days from February 15 to February 17, was subscribed 39.92 instances. The general public subject was subscribed 166.58 instances within the retail class, 3.10 instances in certified institutional consumers phase and 31.59 instances within the non-institutional traders class. The shares are prone to be listed on the BSE Sensex and NSE on February 26, 2021.
Integrated in November 2016, Nureca is a house healthcare and wellness merchandise firm. It sells its merchandise by itself web site, and on-line channel companions similar to e-commerce gamers, distributors and retailers.
Here is learn how to verify the allotment standing of Nureca IPO on the registrar’s web site
- Entry the registrar’s web site: linkintime
- Choose both PAN, Software Quantity or DP Shopper ID.
- Choose firm identify (Nureca Restricted IPO) and enter both PAN Quantity, Software Quantity or DP — whichever is relevant Click on on Search button to know whether or not shares have been allotted
Here is learn how to verify the allotment standing of Nureca IPO on the BSE web site
- Entry the BSE web site.
- Choose Fairness and Challenge Identify (Nureca Restricted) and press Enter Enter the Software Quantity and PAN Quantity
- Click on on the Search button to know the appliance standing